The Calgary Corn Maze & Fun Farm strives to provide you with a fun and truly memorable experience.
We also make every effort to ensure a safe environment for our guests. To help maximize your experience, we have included some information below to assist you in preparing for your visit.
Length of Stay
You are welcome to stay with us as long as you like. The average length of stay is 3.75 hours, with many families spending the entire day with us. We recommend you choose your length of your stay based on your family’s or group’s needs.
What to Wear
The Calgary Corn Maze is an outdoor event. Therefore, it is necessary to dress for the appropriate weather conditions. For example, be sure to bring hats or visors, sun screen, etc. during hot weather, rubber boots during or right after really wet weather. or warm jackets, mitts and touques during cool weather. Always wear sturdy footwear.
During your visit you may come in contact with animals, pollen, dust, and insects such as mosquitoes and bees. Although there is nothing out of the ordinary that you couldn't come in to contact anywhere else, we do suggest that each individual bring their own allergy medications, EpiPens etc. that are necessary.
Shelter and Shade
We have a 2,000 square foot building on site for guests to get out of the elements (sun on a hot day or periods of rain or wind during your stay).
Food and Beverages
We have a wide variety of food available at our concessions (hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken strips, fries, pop corn, ice cream, beverages, kettle corn, fudge etc.). We do have a water fountain and a water tap to refill water bottles. Groups are also welcome to bring their own food.
Although we love pets, we ask that you please them at home for the safety of our animals and other visitors.
Location and Directions
We are located on the southeast corner of Calgary
Driving from Calgary:
- Take Stoney Trail SE (Highway 201) to Highway 22X East.
- Take the Highway 22X East exit. This exit is located at the very southeast corner of Stoney Trail (where Stoney Trail SE changes from running east/west to north/south).
- Drive on Highway 22X East for 3.2 kilometers (approx. 2 minutes) to Range Road 285 (watch for a blue Calgary Corn Maze highway sign prior to this intersection as well as a rv storage place with a big white fence).
- Turn right (south) onto Range Road 285.
- Drive 1.4 kilometers and take your first left (east) onto Township Road 224.
- Drive 1.6 kilometers. We're on your left!
Driving from neighbouring cities/towns (using google maps):
Airdrie: 38 minutes, 57 km's
Chestermere: 21 minutes, 28 km's
Cochrane: 58 minutes, 70 km's
High River: 37 minutes, 51 km's
Okotoks: 24 minutes, 32 km's
Calgary Corn Maze
284022 Township Road 224
Rockyview, AB T1X 0J6
N50º 53.635' - W113º 50.289'